LEAD Consult is a dynamic, customer-oriented company, specialized in providing business and IT consulting services in the energy and financial sectors, as well as in software development and outsourcing. Our deep industry knowledge together with excellent skills in management consulting, technology and innovation allows us to challenge the conventional thinking and deliver exceptional results that have a lasting impact on businesses and companies worldwide.
Do you want to be part of creating innovative and exciting software products and solutions? Do you want to be mentored by world-class specialists in a comfortable and inspiring office environment, with amazing social and work benefits? Then come and LEAD with us!
Currently we are looking for а QA specialist to join our company and start at our Sofia office.
- Working on the creation of a new corporate product based on PrimeNG Template on Angular, Backend on .NET / Java
- Manual web service API Testing (via PostMan or SOAP UI)
- Manual UI testing
- Automatization of testing of both UI and API – execution via Jenkins or scripts
- Developing automated tests for both API and UI
- Regression Testing
- Performance and usability Testing
- Reporting directly to management
- Implementing best practices for Testing and quality assurance
- Testing of client-side .NET extensions and implementations for client projects.
- 4+ years of web application and UI manual testing
- Experience with REST web services
- Experience in writing, managing and executing test cases
- Good knowledge of software development processes
- Self-sufficient and organized
- Good communication skills
- Good written and verbal English skills
- Experience with Selenium or equivalent
- Experience with SOAP UI, PostMan or similar, for automating API tests
- Experience with task tracking software, such as JIRA
- Previous experience with XSLT and understanding of XPATH
- Excellent salary package and yearly bonus scheme
- Dynamic and interesting projects for international clients
- Individual career development, trainings with branching paths
- Flexible working hours, great colleagues and frequent team events
- Healthy work environment – company–sponsored supplementary medical insurance and additional benefits for sport (MultiSport)