LEAD Consult is a dynamic, customer-oriented company, specialized in providing business and IT consulting services in the energy and financial sectors, as well as in software development and outsourcing. Our deep industry knowledge together with excellent skills in management consulting, technology and innovation allows us to challenge the conventional thinking and deliver exceptional results that have a lasting impact on businesses and companies worldwide.
Do you want to challenge yourself with the development of innovative and exciting software products and solutions? Are you looking forward to learning and expanding your horizon while using the leading-edge technologies? Do you want to be mentored by world-class specialists in a great and cosy office environment, with amazing social and work benefits? Then come and LEAD with us!
Currently we are looking for a junior .NET development specialist to join our company and start at our Sofia office. Your job may involve some traveling to clients within Europe (e.g. Germany, Sweden, Switzerland) in order to work on-site with them.
- Design and develop custom software solutions using .NET, Web Services, Databases
- Maintain and extend existing software modules
- Bug fixing and quality assurance
- Tests implementation
- University degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or similar
- Initial experience with C# and .NET is mandatory
- Excellent English knowledge is required. German is a plus, but not mandatory
- Database knowledge with popular DB Systems like Oralce or MS SQL is highly desirable
- Knowledge or understanding of the core development principles and paradigms is highly desirable (algorithms, data structures, design patterns, design principles)
- Willingness to dedicate time in the learning process
- Being a proactive learner
- A Dedicated Mentor, Principle .NET Developer or Team Lead
- Excellent salary package and yearly bonus scheme
- Dynamic and interesting projects for international clients
- Individual career development trainings with branching paths
- Flexible working hours, young team and adventurous team events
- Healthy work environment – company sponsored supplementary medical insurance and participation in a sport program (MultiSport)