LEAD Consult is a dynamic, customer oriented company, specialized in providing business and IT consulting services in the energy and financial sectors, as well as in software development and IT outsourcing. Our deep industry knowledge together with excellent skills in management consulting, technology and innovation allows us to challenge the conventional thinking and deliver exceptional results that have a lasting impact on businesses and companies worldwide.
We believe that helping our clients to achieve their business objectives is what makes us successful too. We use business to inspire and to implement high quality solutions on behalf of our valuable customers. Our goal is to build a long lasting company that engages, motivates and develops people. Driven by our beliefs and purpose we successfully implement and integrate software systems and solutions, allowing our clients to concentrate on the big picture and achieve their goals.
Currently we are looking for a Java Developer to join our company and start at our Sofia office. Come and LEAD with us!
- Development and support of software products
- Maintain and extend existing software modules (IT back-end, service platforms, mobile devices)
- Work in migration, upgrade and go-live phases
- Close collaboration with other partners and client specialist
- Polite and professional communication
- 2+ years of practical Java experience is required
- Experience with Hibernate
- Database knowledge (preferably MySQL)
- Experience with Microservices
- Experience in working in an Agile Development team
- Work level English knowledge is required (German would be a great advantage)
- Ability to work in multicultural team
- Independent and self-motivated personality with good problem solving skills
- Willingness to work in an international environment with distributed teams between Germany and Bulgaria
- Experience with Apache Karaf
- Experience with Apache Camel
- Experience with Elasticsearch
- Experience with Angular
- Past experience in delivery and development of medium or large-scale projects is an advantage
- Open to working hand-in-hand with client specialists, if required
- Thorough training, development and support
- Excellent salary package and yearly bonus scheme
- Dynamic and interesting projects for international clients
- Continuous training and various professional development opportunities
- Individual career path in an international company
- Bi-weekly Happy hours
- Work-life balance, friendly work environment, exciting team buildings
- Healthy work environment – company fully sponsored high-end supplementary medical insurance program
- Extra sport card (50% covered by the company)
- Employee referral program
- New and exciting office space
Are you interested?
If you find this opportunity interesting please send us your CV.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Please, do not hesitate to contact us in case you have further questions!