LEAD Consult is a dynamic, customer-oriented company, specialized in providing business and IT consulting services in the energy and financial sectors, as well as in software development and outsourcing. Our deep industry knowledge together with excellent skills in management consulting, technology and innovation allows us to challenge the conventional thinking and deliver exceptional results that have a lasting impact on businesses and companies worldwide.
Do you want to challenge yourself with the development of innovative and exciting software products and solutions? Are you looking forward to learning and expanding your horizon while using the newest J2EE Stack? Do you want to be mentored by world-class specialists in a great and cozy office environment, with amazing social and work benefits? Then come and LEAD with us!
Currently we are looking for experienced Java Software Development specialist to join our company and start at our Sofia office. Your job may involve some traveling to clients within Europe (e.g. Germany, Sweden, Switzerland) in order to work on-site with them.
- Conception and implementation of new functionality and solutions
- Extend and optimize existing complex components
- Implement JUnit tests for new components
- Maintenance and support of software products
- Bug fixing and quality assurance
- Work in migration, upgrade and go-live phases
- Database modelling and optimization
- Close collaboration with business analysts and client specialist
- Polite and professional communication
- University degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or similar
- Previous relevant working experience (>3 years)
- A solid development skill with Java programming language and Eclipse PDE
- Good database knowledge (Strong SQL skills), with desirable experience with MySQL RDBMS
- Knowledge in software design patterns, algorithms and data structures
- Excellent English knowledge is required, German knowledge is a big advantage
- Independent and self-motivated personality with good problem-solving skills
- Willingness to work in an international environment with distributed teams between Germany and Bulgaria
- Experience with Hibernate, Spring and Angular JS is preferred
- Experience in delivery and development of medium or large-scale projects is an advantage
- Experience in working in an Agile Development teams
- Familiar with writing technical requirements and/or specifications
- Open to working hand-in-hand with client specialists, if required.
- Excellent salary package and yearly bonus scheme
- Dynamic and interesting projects for international clients
- Individual career development trainings with branching paths
- Flexible working hours, young team and adventurous team events
- Healthy work environment – company sponsored supplementary medical insurance and participation in a sport program (MultiSport)