LEAD Consult is a dynamic, customer oriented company, specialized in providing business and IT consulting services in the energy and financial sectors, as well as in software development and outsourcing. Our deep industry knowledge together with excellent skills in management consulting, technology and innovation allows us to challenge the conventional thinking and deliver exceptional results that have a lasting impact on businesses and companies worldwide.
Do you want to challenge yourself with the development of innovative and exciting DWH products and solutions? Are you looking forward to learning and expanding your horizon while using the newest ETL/DWH Stack? Do you want to be mentored by world-class specialists in a great and cozy office environment, with amazing social and work benefits? Then come and LEAD with us!
Currently we are looking for an experienced ETL/DWH specialist to join our company and start at our Sofia office. Your job may involve traveling to clients within Europe (e.g. Germany, Sweden, Switzerland) in order to work on-site with them.
- Design, build and launch efficient & reliable data pipelines to move and transform data (both large and small amounts)
- Analyze source systems, define underlying data sources and transformation requirements
- Intelligently design data models for optimal storage and retrieval
- Validate all data flows and prepare all processes according to business requirements
- Develop, enhance and maintain SQL Stored Procedures and Shell scripts
- Develop and perform tests
- Provide support and maintenance on ETL/DWH processes and documentation
- Identify, record, document and track bugs
- On demand traveling to clients within Germany and other European countries
- University degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics
- German and English knowledge is required
- Previous relevant working experience (>3 years)
- Strong experience and passion for ETL and DWH design principles and industry best practices
- In depth database know-how, strong background writing complex SQL, PL/SQL and Performance Tuning
- Unix and shell scripting
- Experience with Informatica Power Center (or equivalent) in designing and developing ETL packages.
- Experience with many of the transformations of Informatica (or equivalent) including complex lookups, stored procedures, update strategy, mapplets, etc.
- Strong and demonstrable problem solving/analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills. The person in this role will spend significant amounts of time working hands-on communicating, educating and training customers, and interpersonal skills will be a key to success.
- Willingness to work in an international environment
- Excellent salary package and yearly bonus scheme
- Dynamic and interesting projects for international clients
- Individual career development trainings with branching paths
- Flexible working hours, young team and adventurous team events
- Healthy work environment – company sponsored supplementary medical insurance and participation in a sport program (MultiSport)