LEAD Consult is a dynamic, customer-oriented company, specialized in providing business and IT consulting services in the energy and financial sectors, as well as in software development and data integration. Our deep industry knowledge together with excellent skills in management consulting, technology and innovation allows us to challenge the conventional thinking and deliver exceptional results that have a lasting impact on businesses and companies worldwide.
Do you want to challenge yourself with the development of innovative and exciting software products and solutions? Are you looking forward to learning and expanding your horizon while working for the leading companies in the ETRM field? Do you want to be mentored by world-class specialists in a great and cozy office environment, with amazing social and work benefits? Then come and LEAD with us!
Currently we are looking for Business Analyst/Support Role to join our company and start at our Sofia office. Your job may involve some traveling to clients within Europe (e.g. Germany, Sweden, Switzerland) in order to work on-site with them.
- Understand clients’ business needs, current issues, and functionality requirements
- Configure/extend the system to best fulfill the technical specifications
- Perform tests on functionalities and troubleshoot bugs and issues
- Create business, functional and technical specification documents and customer workflow documents
- Assist the developers in understanding the customers’ requirements. Act as a business-technical translator between departments
- Create and execute test scenarios to make sure that the implemented functionalities work as expected and meet the customer requirements
- Perform Allegro energy trading and risk management software integrations, configuration and deployment remotely or on-site at customer offices
- Deliver trainings for clients and their end-users on basic use of the system, the newly implemented functionalities, etc.
- A university degree in Finance, Mathematics, Physics or similar
- Technical affinity (SQL; ability to read code; understanding programming concepts) is vital
- Proficient level of English required (German is an advantage)
- Previous relevant working experience (>2 years)
- Experience in writing functional and business specifications is a plus
- Preferred are people with knowledge and functional experience in IRD, Fixed Income, CRD and other types of derivatives.
- Experience with SQL and Excel highly desirable
- Basic programming experience will be a strong advantage (.NET, C#) (not a must)
- Strong and demonstrable problem solving/analytical skills
- Must be customer-driven, have the ability to work within a team environment, and be focused on providing a high quality of service to the customer
- Experience in a client-facing role is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills. The person in this role will spend significant amounts of time working hands-on communicating, educating and training customers, and interpersonal skills will be a key to success.
- Strong time management skills
- Willingness to work in an international environment
- Excellent salary package and yearly bonus scheme
- Dynamic and interesting projects for international clients
- Individual career development trainings with branching paths
- Flexible working hours, young team and adventurous team events
- Healthy work environment – company sponsored supplementary medical insurance and participation in a sport program (MultiSport)